Education - School
School Leadership Teaching
Cale Green Primary
Required for: January 2022 or earlier if possible
Salary Range: £54,091 - £73,559
The Governors of Cale Green Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, compassionate, child centered leader who will maintain the high levels of childrens achievement by:
• Inspiring and motivating through innovative leadership
• Developing a wide range of children’s learning experiences through enrichment activities
• Having high expectations of all children and staff
• Embracing opportunities to further develop our provision
• Providing high quality strategic thinking and planning
• Further developing positive relationships with the wider diverse community
The school can offer you:
• Children with an exemplary attitude to learning and outstanding behaviour
• Hardworking experienced and dedicated staff working as a mutually-supportive team
• An evidence based approach to curriculum design, planning and pedagogy
• A stimulating learning environment
• Governors committed to continuous improvement
• Strong local partnerships with other schools and the wider educational community
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school week commencing 10th May and this can be arranged by contacting Mr. David Marshall on 0161 480 2715. Applications must be completed on the application form provided using Microsoft Word only please, and submitted electronically to email@example.com.
All queries relating to this post should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to complete a Disqualification Declaration.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre -clearance including a Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th May 2021
12 00 pm
14th May 2021
Due to planned system maintenance between:
Thursday 18th June at 17:30 to Monday 22nd June at 09:00
You will not be able to apply for this vacancy.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
you might be interested in