Education - School
Vale View Primary
Vale View Primary School
Job Title: KS2 Teacher
Hours of Post: 1.0 fte – 32.5 hours
Contract Type: Fixed term, Maternity cover
Start Date of Post: September 2021
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale
This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join our hard working team here at Vale View Primary School. NQTs/RQTs positively welcomed.
The successful candidate will be:
• An effective teacher with key stage 2 experience
• Have a child centred vision of education
• Have a thorough knowledge of the KS2 national curriculum
• Be committed to team building and working alongside parents in developing the community
• Have a commitment to after school sports, activities, and the broader curriculum
• Have good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Be able to demonstrate a commitment to CPD
In return, we will offer:
• A warm friendly atmosphere and a supportive team of staff and governors
• Development opportunities
• The chance to be part of progressive school
• A school where every child matters and everybody counts
• An aspirational and inclusive ethos
The Application form and Job Description/Person Specification are available to download from here. Completed forms should be returned to the school email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th June 2021 or posted to the school address above.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applicants must use the Stockport application form. Letter of application must be no longer than one page and answer the following:
· ‘I am the ideal candidate to teach at Vale View because…’
Our school is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. We are committed to ensuring that our schools safe places promoting the welfare of every child. To that end, we seek to ensure children and young people are enabled to understand and discuss sensitive topics, including extremist ideas and be equipped to learn how to challenge these ideas.
The successful applicant's appointment will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date: 25th June 2021 at 12noon
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 5th July 2021
12 00 pm
25th Jun 2021
Due to planned system maintenance between:
Thursday 18th June at 17:30 to Monday 22nd June at 09:00
You will not be able to apply for this vacancy.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
you might be interested in